Do you want to buy daily-use products in abundance? Do you know of a website where you can get all the desirable products at a massive discount? Many websites and companies offer tremendous discounts on their domain to improve customer interest in their service.
Similarly, a domain from the United States provides an immense discount of more than 90% on almost every pack of products. As per the domain, it is only possible because they are selling the product in bundles. So let’s identify Is Usjollying Scam or Legit.
Facts proving the legitimacy of Usjollying.com
- Domain age: Usjollying.com is a fresh domain created only two months ago.
- Alexa ranking: The Global Alexa rank of the domain is not available.
- Trust score: in two years of their work span, they have achieved only 41% of the score, which is unreliable for legit domains.
- Social media: No social media links are available on the domain, and no icons redirect to any social media handle.
- Owner information: Unavailable
- Address proof: The contact address is not available on the domain.
- Customer reviews: Usjollying Reviews are available on only one website product; all products do not contain a single review from the Customer.
- Shipping Policy: the company claims to deliver the product within 7 to 21 days of the order placement, depending on the Customer’s distance.
Usjollying.com is their online store where people can buy products in combo and bundles so that the optimum product cost gets low. Therefore, the company claims they can provide the best deal to the customers with an exclusive discount of 80% off. However, only one product on the website, a snack box care package, contains reviews, but the other has no ratings.
Is Usjollying Scam or Legit: Specifications
- Domain launch: 29 Nov 2023
- Domain expiry: 29 Nov 2024
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number: +18003458111
- Contact address: The website does not contain any contact information for the company.
- Return policy: as per the company’s return policy, they claim that customers can replace or return their product within 60 days of receiving it. Moreover, the customers have to send the package through a local post office, and they are not responsible for any damage.
- Payment mode: there’s only one payment mode: from a credit card.
- Filter Option: The filter option is unavailable, but categories are segregated.
- Currency: USD.
Pros verifying: Is Usjollying Scam or Legit?
- A reliable shipping and return policy that increases the trust of Customers is available.
- Usjollying provides safe checkout through trusted domains like Norton, Google trusted store, trustee certificate privacy, etc.
- Email address and contact number are available on the domain.
- Domain provides an exclusive discount of over 80% on every bundle package.
- Customer reviews are not available on the domain but are available on one set of products, which might be fake.
- The trust Score of the domain is very low and cannot determine the platform’s legitimacy.
- The contact address of the company is not available.
- The domain’s Return policy is dicey and can be inconvenient for many users.
No reviews are available on the domain as of all the reports and details. However, only one product on the domain shows nine reviews with images, but there is no confirmation about the legitimacy of those reviews. Therefore, it is hard to say whether the website is legit.
Besides website reviews, social media links are unavailable to claim the legitimacy of the domain. Additionally, multiple trusted domains verify that it is a fraudulent website and that all the information on the domain is fake. Therefore, customers should avoid this website and understand how to avoid PayPal scams.
Is Usjollying Scam or Legit: it is pretty much clear after reading all the specifications and details of the domain. However, visiting a trusted domain rather than Usjollying.com to buy packages in abundance would be best. Additionally, all the details and specifications of the domain do not favour the legitimate factor, and it is very clear to conclude that it is a fraudulent website.