Do we get all your answers on Is Theia Jewelry Legit? You should understand that all websites are not trustworthy. So, verify reviews before buying.
Do you want to buy luxury jewelry at an affordable price? Then you are in the right place. Theia Jewelry is an online platform that sells a wide variety of cheap and luxury jewelry at affordable rates.
You can find a wide array of bangles, bags, rings, watches, and natural diamond jewelry. Several websites around the United States lure customers with their glittering products, and Theia is also one of them. Is Theia Jewelry Legit? Let’s find out.
Is Theia Platform a scam?
- Theia Domain’s facts: The platform was created on 6 June 2016 and was updated on 6 June 2017. The website will expire on 6 June 2026.
- Domain of Theia website: Theia’s e-platform domain is https://theiajewelry.com/.
- Social Media Presence: Novaelites’ e-platform has accounts on Facebook and Instagram. But, the pages are copied from different other websites.
- Internet Rank: Theia website’s worldwide rank is 6,250,000, and its country rank is about 12,500,000.
- Scoring for trust: Theia website has a higher trust score on the online platforms that shows that it is not genuine. And products are copied and pasted from others.
- Customer review: Many Theia Jewelry Reviews are negative and it shows this web page provides bogus and fake products.
What is Theia’s online jewelry platform?
Theia believes that every person is unique and beautiful. Hence, they have crafted and designed different materials and goods according to the users’ needs. This online platform has several designs, from vintage and romantic to modern and intricate. You get to purchase plans for everyday use also.
You can get gifts for special occasions like watches and bags also. The website claims to have pieces designed with Swarovski diamonds, and some also have silver and gold finishes. Most beautiful and excellent quality products are available for customers. But is Theia popular globally, or Is Theia Jewelry Legit? As per site claims, the website offers the best for its customers. But, the products are not have good quality material.
Specifications of Theia online site:
- Website URL– https://theiajewelry.com/collections/earrings
- E-mail ID– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact details – 650 949 2335 Fax – 650 209 5536
- Mailing address– 5729 Lebanon Road, Ste. 144-23, Frisco, TX 75034, USA
- Payment options – Theia claims to provide many payment methods such as PayPal, etc.
- Shipping Conditions: The shipping is done domestically as well as internationally. You have to pay an extra $75 for the shipping charge. Orders above $500 require a signed receipt. So it is advisable to see Is Theia Jewelry Legit ?
- Returns Policy– Theia online platform accepts returns and refunds for undamaged items and refunds after seven days.
Pros of shopping with Theia
- You get different products such as jewelry, luxury bags, watches, and bracelets in one place.
- Every product available is handmade with utmost care and affection.
- Minor repairs and damages are refunded immediately.
Cons of shopping with Theia
- The jewelry gold plating tarnishes very quickly.
- The jewelry is not authentic and genuine as per website reviews
- Damaged products are not exchanged and refunded back after many months also. The reviews also are not good.
Theia Jewelry Reviews
Buyers do not believe that this website is authentic or genuine. As per several reviews on the portal and other platforms, this website is fake. The products available on this website are not natural Swarovski diamonds or gold pieces. A thin coating of gold or silver vanishes after three to four days. In addition to that, the company doesn’t provide good customer service.
Some prices are overhyped for cheap quality materials. Watches, as well as bags, also do not have good quality leather. Many customers who returned their goods haven’t heard back from the company nor received any refund yet. They should ask themselves, Is Theia Jewelry Legit or not? Before investing any money in the portal or placing an order, you should review it first. Also, read How to Get a Refund on Paypal, If Scammed.
As per the website, there is no trace of fake pieces. All the jewelry is handmade and of genuine materials. But, trust scores and reviews tell us that the website doesn’t sell quality products and is fake.
So, check out how to spot phony jewelry pieces from the original ones here And read How To Get A Refund On A Credit Card If Scammed? Take Action. Is Theia Jewelry Legit? Do comment your opinion below.