Is Rungrips Scam or Legit explained all the parameters to expose the real legit nature along with its customer reviews.
Do you think some small things help us to achieve and move forward in our lives? Are we acknowledging our daily little things? For example, the handlebars of a bicycle may be small, but they have the power to maintain balance on the road, so this website called rungrips sells handlebars in and around the United States; in this article, we will discuss the website and see if Is Rungrips Scam or Legit
The outer appearance is the most deceiving one, so we shouldn’t conclude its legitimacy by its external motives. We need to perform some character analysis to know about their inner motives.
- Age of the domain: the run grips website was created on 02/09/2022; the age of the domain is only 15 days; very younger age
- Domain expiry age: the website will expire within one year because its expiry date is 02/09/2023
- Content originality: only 20%
- Trust score: rungrips scored only 2 %
- Registrar Name: the websites registrar name is godaddy.com LLC
- Customer reviews: Rungrips Reviews are absent from their official website
- SEO score: it has scored 57%
- Missing information: contact number, contact address, company name
- Data protection: a valid fingerprint socketed certificate is seen on the website, which helps to secure the customer’s data.
- Global Alexa rank: not available
About the website
Rungrips’ website has a simple concept that focuses on delivering the right product for its customers. Still, they claim that their products are not fashioned items but have great value and higher quality because sometimes we fall for the trendy items but end up losing their shelf life, so they have concentrated on producing quality items, which also helps us to decide whether Is Rungrips Scam or Legit.
Their quality products are,
- Mountain bike leather cover, cycling top super grips, bicycle handle grips
- Bilateral anti-slip handlebars, microfiber lace bicycle handlebars
- Grips, silicone grips, and classic Japanese models
- Bicycle grips that are ergonomically designed, leather anti-slip bars,
Rungrips website displays some specifications which help us to know about the website, so here it follows,
- People can purchase from: https://rungrips.com
- Telephone number: run grips website didn’t display their contact number in their contact us sections; we couldn’t find it anywhere int eh website
- Address information: The address information is not provided in the contact area.
- Is Rungrips Scam or Legit: it might not be a legit one
- Newsletter options: people get regular updates from these options, but it is not available on the website,
- Email address: email@example.com
- Social media presence: they didn’t have accounts in the name of rungrips. Thus it shows that they are not active on social media.
- Return policy: all the products are eligible for returns, for they have to return the product within 7 days. And the delivery men will pick up the product in 4 or 5 days. and the return policy is also a parameter to check if Is Rungrips Scam or Legit.
- Refund policy: all the products arrive at the warehouse; then will undergo a quality inspection, and the eligible products alone get their refunds.
- Shipping Policy: the approximate delivery time is 7 to 10 days. And it will vary according to the user’s location. There are free delivery charges for all worldwide orders.
- Payment option: all types of credit cards
- The website has chosen to sell unique products.
- They have not announced any unrealistic offers.
- The website didn’t sell many products.
- There is no accurate product description displayed.
- Rungrips Reviews are not available.
- All their about us content doesn’t match the website’s niche. It looks like they have copied the contents.
Customer reviews: summary
We wouldn’t be able to find any comments on their website, and they sell only a few products, but even then, there are no single comments to be seen. Even on the internet side, there are no reviews, which we can interpret as meaning that the customer didn’t buy any products from this website, so this doesn’t seem like a legit one. People should read about this How to stay aware of credit card spam.
As a result, the article Is Rungrips Scam or Legit thoroughly explains the website’s nature. This one doesn’t look legit because it has a shallow trust index, and they didn’t receive any customer reviews, 80% plagiarism level, etc. To learn more about handlebars. Readers can also check out this scam associated with PayPal.
Were you able to find the true nature of the website? Tell us in the comments