Tutublue Reviews [Jan 2021] Legit or a Hoax?
Tutublue Reviews [Jan 2021] Legit or a Hoax? -> Want to protect your skin from ultraviolet rays and do away with sunscreen lotion, Read the article below.
Everybody loves to spend their holidays on the sea beach and with long beaches in the United States, it is almost a tradition. Lying on sea beach in your swimsuit is a great way of relaxing and getting one’s dose of vitamin D. but never forget to protect yourself from the ultraviolet rays of the sun as it might damage one’s skin in many ways.
Tutublue Review will discuss a line of clothing developed by a soap opera actress to protect a person’s skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays and other substandard sunscreen lotions available in the market.
What is Tutublue.com?
It is an online store started six years ago by Sarah Buxton a Baywatch actress after she recovered from melanoma. The product sold on the website isa swimsuit for men, women, and children. It also sells top, bottom for women, rash guard for men, and beach towel for toddlers.
Its claims that all its product is made with fabric which uses UPF50 sunscreen technology, which blocks almost 95% of UVA and UVB rays. The price of the item ranges from $ 35 to $ 200, targeting people in the higher-income group.
The website has claimed a lot of things but Is Tutublue Legit we will try to answer this below with more facts.
- Name of the website: https://www.tutublue.com/
- Product sold: UPF50 protective swimsuit
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone : +1 323 229 3074
- Payment method: Credit and Debit cards
- Shipping policy: Free shipping within the united states
- Refund policy: free return within 30 days
- Alexa ranking: 19,44,769
- Age of website: six years
- UPF50 sunscreen technology used in the making of fabric is unique of its kind.
- Free shipping facility within the United Statesis a great incentive for customers if we read Tutublue Review.
- The payment method has almost all the options available in the market which increases the credibility of the website.
- Availability of customers service email and telephone number help customer get their query answered.
- Wefind the price to be on the higher side and hence masses will find it difficult to purchase the product.
- Nothing with certainty can be said of companies’ claims about UPF50 sunscreen technology.
- With better pricing company can improve its sale and also traffic coming into the website.
Is Tutublue Legit?
The e-commerce site is in operation for the last six years and Sarah Buxton the woman who started the portal is known to face in the US. The physical address and telephone number are given on the site are valid, all this point towards the legitimacy of the website.
The Alexa ranking is also good considering the niche nature of the product which the company is selling. There is also a lot of positive reviews about the product and website on a digital and electronic platform.
We found the website to be legit but nothing can be said about the UPF50 sunscreen technology being used in the manufacture of the fabric as claimed by the company.
What is Tutublue.com Review?
The homepage of the website contains an icon of Facebook and Instagram, which tells about its presence on social media sites. The Facebook page was created on 18th august 2015 and has 2413 followers with 2368 likes, but no Tutublue Review was found on its review page.
Tutublue products are also available on the amazon market place where it has a customer rating of 4.9 out of 5 with 25 global reviews. Customers are happy with the product though for some size fit is a concern.
Most of the customer review on the website are positive and have a rating of five, the shark tank interview was a good move in promoting the product offered by the portal.
Most of the information given about the website is genuine, and it’s an effort by melanoma survivor to offer a product to the beach lover which protect their skin from ultraviolet rays of the sun. Though the product is priced on the higher side beach lovers are loving it and are happy.
Tutublue Review team didn’t find anything suspicious about this website, therefore no question can be raised about its legitimacy. As far as UPF50 engineered fabric is concerned we cannot say anything about that and customers can judge the utility of the product themselves.
We will want the shopper to enjoy their purchase at tutublue.com and have a relaxing vacation on the sea beach. People having any experience of this website can share their views in the comment section.