Is Lucky Forge Scam or Legit? This research on the Lucky Forge shop will give you a complete outlook on this website. So, please read it here.
Are you interested in buying handmade stickers? You can search different collections on the Lucky Forge in the United States. So, Is Lucky Forge Scam or Legit? It is better if you know the permissibility details of the Lucky Forge site before you opt this store for shopping. We have covered the worthwhile facts on this website here. Kindly read it.
The Honesty Of The Lucky Forge Store!
- Trust Index: It got a wonderful trust index of 100 out of 100. This means it can be trusted based on the trust index.
- Malware Count: There is a 4 percent malware score on the Lucky Forge shop.
- Enrollment Date: June 29, 2022, is the discovery date of the Lucky Forge site. The shop looks like newly registered less than a year ago.
- Phishing Score: The count of phishing is 5 percent.
- Purchaser’s Testimonials: Zero Lucky Forge Reviews are present on online shopping platforms.
- Social Media: It got a page on Instagram with around 64 followers only which makes it look like a scam portal.
- Missed Facts: Policies, location details, and phone numbers are missing.
- Data Privacy: The information on the site is secured via an HTTPS server. It ensured the safety of credentials.
About the Lucky Forge!
Lucky Forge sells handmade stickers and this is the partnership of two people, Matt Myrick and Anna Sharpes. They got different kinds of stickers on their page. They have been listed below:
- Pride Sharks
- Pride shark mixes
- Cyndaquil Handaxe
Specifications, as explained in Is Lucky Forge Scam or Legit!
- URL: https://www.luckyforgellp.com/
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Phone Number Details: It is absent from the store.
- Location Facts: The facts are unavailable.
- Return Policy: The shop did not have a return policy mentioned on its layout.
- Shipment Policy: The shipment condition of the shop is missing from the site.
- Payment Modes: The methods of payment are also missing from the store.
- The email is provided on the site.
- There are a poor number of followers on their IG accounts.
- Testimonials seem missing from the reviewing stations.
- Customer policies are not mentioned on the site.
Lucky Forge Reviews
Lucky Forge shop sells a variety of handmade stickers. But, the shop does not have reviews on the official site. Also, there are no reviews on the online review sites. The shop does not have the policies mentioned in its layout. This makes the shoppers quite suspicious of the legitimacy. There are pages on Instagram having only 64 followers. This is a very poor number of followers. So, we could not rely on this shop because of multiple factors that include reviews, missing policies, and social media pages. So, Is Lucky Forge Scam or Legit? We must recommend that readers learn the facts that can secure their PayPal accounts from Scammers.
Wrapping up this content, we have shared all the necessary facts on the Lucky Forge shop. The shop was enrolled less than a year ago. You cannot trust the store because the continuity of the shop is short, but the trust index is wonderful. Other factors suggest that it is a questionable store. You can read the authentic factors that can save you from Credit Card Scammers. More facts on Stickers have been shared in this link.
Would you like to give your thoughts on the Lucky Forge Shop? Kindly share your views in the comment section.
Is Lucky Forge Scam or Legit: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the condition for returning the goods?
Ans. The shop does not have a return policy. It is missing from the layout.
Q2. Are the goods sold here received the customers’ opinions?
Ans. The stickers have not received any opinions from the shoppers.
Q3. Is the shop present on the social media channel?
Ans. It is present on Instagram but has very few followers. It makes it look like a suspicious store.
Q4. In how many days can the shopper expect the delivery?
Ans. The delivery dates have not been mentioned on the platform.
Q5. Is Lucky Forge Scam or Legit?
Ans. The shop does not look trustworthy because of its short life continuity. However, the trust index is good, but other factors are suspicious.
Q6. What is the continuity of the Lucky Forge store?
Ans. The shop was discovered less than a year ago.