Planning to buy your first Coins for Xbox or any other console? Be safe and armed with the knowledge to make a quick purchase for the benefit of your FUT team. A hefty injection of over-the-top FIFA Coins will enable you to create the squad of your dreams. Don’t get left behind. See how easy it is.
FIFA Coins XSX – Security
Security issues when purchasing Coins for console platforms, can be considered in two areas.
- account security – you do not need to issue any player cards. The transfer is made via special cards from different accounts. You only give the seller your WebApp account login details. Do not share your e-mail password with anyone! The vendor does not need it, so if someone asks you for it, it will be a phishing attempt. The service provider leaves your account as soon as the transfer is made and sends you the information.
- security of the transaction – this is particularly important, because an incompetent transfer of Coins to your FUT account, can be detected by EA Sports, who will without hesitation zero your account or block the transfer market. Professionals use a new script in which the risk of detection has been reduced to an absolute minimum. The game’s creator gets his commission of 5%, and with several hundred transactions carried out per day, it is possible to react in real time to updates from the transfer detection system. 99.9 per cent of deliveries are not noticed by EA Sports at all.
FIFA 23 Coins PS5 – can you count on bonuses?
Online retailers have become accustomed to offering their regular customers numerous bonuses and premiums. This is no different for individuals and companies that sell FIFA Coins Xbox. By registering on their site, you can count on bonuses, an example of which can be found below.
- A customer who has spent over £100 will receive 1% Coins free of charge;
- A customer who has spent over £200 receives 2% Coins free;
- A client who has spent over £500 receives 3% Coins free;
- A customer who has spent over £800 receives 4% Coins free;
- A customer who has spent over £1,500 receives 5% Coins free.
FIFA Coins PS4 – Requirements
To transfer FIFA Coins XSX or to other consoles, certain requirements must be met. These include:
- Minimum number of Coins in your account – delivery will not be made if you have less than 2,000 Coins in your account. If this is the case, you will need to top them up.
- Empty spaces on the transfer list – you must have at least five empty spaces on your transfer list at the time of delivery.
- All cards must be assigned – if this is not the case, please make arrangements and return to the merchant.
- Account access – to fulfil this condition, log out of Ultimate Team mode and exit to the main menu. Only then turn off the game or device and inform the retailer.
- Unlocked transfer market – if this is inactive, try unlocking it by playing matches. This should take a maximum of a few days.
- Correct details – make sure the details you have entered are correct.
- There must be a FUT club on the account.
FIFA Coins Stadia – how long does delivery take?
The average delivery time for FIFA Coins for console platforms is 30 minutes. The maximum time is 1.5 hours. Delivery times for the categories are also listed.
– Xbox Live (Gold, Game Pass) – average transfer time: 1 minute; maximum: 2 minutes.
– PlayStation Network (PSPlus and PSN codes) – average transfer time: 1 minute; maximum: 2 minutes.