The small resort of Benijofar is located in the province of Alicante near the magnificent beaches of the Costa Blanca. No wonder the name of the town in translation means “Son of the Pearl”, because people have been enjoying its amazing landscapes for more than five hundred years. Other well-known resorts of Torrevieja, Rojales, Ciudad Quesada are located near Benijofar, but a cozy little town with a population of about 5,000 inhabitants has its own advantages that attract a large number of tourists and those who want to settle here forever.
The distinguishing feature of Benijofar is its noble lands, which, combined with a wonderful climate, make it possible to grow large yields of organic crops. Vegetables and fruits grown in Benijofar are supplied to all towns in the province of Alicante. Both locals and tourists can buy the freshest products at the market at low prices.
Although the settlement in terms of its scale and population is more like a village, Benijofar has all the attributes of a town. The infrastructure is developed here and there are a fairly large number of shops and restaurants, beauty salons and hairdressers, medical institutions and pharmacies, bank branches and other institutions inherent in the town. At the same time, there is no need for your own car – after all, all the benefits are within walking distance.
In Benijofar, a lot of attention is paid to the development of sports, and there is a large sports center with a gym and an indoor pool. Here you can practice cycling, golf, diving, sailing, swimming, and just walking is a great pleasure. After all, the surrounding beauty itself is healing.
However, the main advantage of Benijofar is still its proximity to the white sandy beaches of Guardamar, washed by the warm and clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. And if you add to all these advantages the hospitality of the locals and the excellent healthy local cuisine, then we can say with certainty that this paradise deserves the attention of those who want to buy property on the Spanish coast.
The best property for sale in Benijofar – look no further!
The local real estate market is rich in offers of various types of properties with a wide range of prices, which you can find on this website: https://wtgspain.com/benijofar
Among the offers are the following:
- duplexes and triplexes;
Offers include, for example:
- apartment with one bedroom and one bathroom with an area of 84 sq. m in a new residential complex. There is a terrace of 6 sq. m. The apartment has central communications, partially furnished, electric blinds, aerotermia, air conditioning, an intercom and an armored door. On the premises, there is a communal swimming pool and solarium 17 sq. m. The price of apartments is €169,900;
- penthouse in a new residential complex with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, and an area of 62 sq. m. There is a terrace of 13 sq. m and a solarium of 21 sq. m. The apartments are partly furnished, the central electricity and water supply is connected, the security system is provided with an intercom and an armored door. For space heating, aerotermia is used – a technology for obtaining energy extracted from the air. On the premises of the residential complex there is a swimming pool, while a supermarket, a restaurant and a hospital are nearby. Price is €269,900;
- villa with three bedrooms and two bathrooms located on a plot of 600 sq. m. A beautiful house with a fireplace and a terrace, rooms and a kitchen are partly furnished, central communications are connected. On the premises, there is a private swimming pool. Price is €365,000;
- new villa of 174 sq. m with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The plot area is 263 sq. m. There is a solarium and a cellar. There is also a swimming pool and parking on site. Price is €429,000;
- luxury brand new villa of 156 sq. m located on a plot of 500 sq. m. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, central communications, a terrace, a swimming pool and parking. The villa is surrounded by green spaces. Near the villa, there is a restaurant, a supermarket and a hospital. The price is €555,000.
Today Benijofar is one of the most popular resorts on the Costa Blanca. It combines all the virtues of Spanish heritage, beautiful nature and the best features of modern urbanization. Purchasing a property in Benijofar can be the decision that will fill your life with new positive emotions.