Pakistani weddings are the best! They’re so colorful and fun, and they’re a great way to get dressed up and go out with friends. But if you’ve never been to a Pakistani wedding before and are trying to find the best Pakistani dress in the USA, or even if you have, it can be hard to figure out how to style them. Styling a Pakistani wedding outfit is about balancing traditional and modern elements while staying true to your style. Feel free to experiment with different accessories, hairstyles, and makeup looks to create a look that feels you uniquely. There are various big brands, such as Maria. B, Generation, Khaadi, and Azure clothing have specifically launched formal outfits for your big days!
When styling a Pakistani wedding outfit, it’s essential to consider the color and style of your outfit. Traditional Pakistani wedding outfits often come in vibrant red, maroon, and gold colors and are heavily embellished with intricate embroidery, sequins, and beadwork. You can also opt for a more contemporary outfit featuring a fusion of Western and traditional elements. Here are some of our favorite tips:
- Wear high heels, but not too high: High heels are a must for most Pakistani weddings, but you want to avoid wearing anything that would make it impossible to walk around comfortably. If your outfit has an ethnic vibe, like a salwar kameez or lengha, I suggest wearing heels that match the color of your shoes and belt.
- Keep them simple and sophisticated: You will be surprised how many people must remember to wear their accessories. Don’t make this mistake! Accessories are integral to your wedding outfit, so keep them simple yet elegant. Don’t over-accessorize; the idea is to look like you’re simultaneously wearing only a few bracelets, rings, and necklaces. Keep it classy with just one or two pieces of jewelry in each category. Be conscious of how much gold jewelry you’re wearing; Gold looks beautiful on everyone, but there are certain occasions where less is more when it comes down to gold jewelry, especially if your dress already has lots of detailed embroidery work done on it.
- Make hygiene a priority: Choose a scent that matches your outfit and complements your personality. Fragrances with floral or spicy notes work well for Pakistani weddings. A clutch or purse can be a great accessory to complete your outfit. Choose a grip that matches the color and style of your outfit and is large enough to hold your essentials, such as your phone, lipstick, and tissues.
- Pair up the right way: The dupatta should be a good length. It should not be too short or too long, but just right! The color of your dupatta should match your outfit and shoes. The material of your dupatta must be good quality because it will help to keep you warm during the winter months or cool during the summer months. The pattern on your dupatta is also fundamental, as it will give an extra pop of color to any outfit you wear!
- The traditional attraction: Many people ask if they can wear a conventional Pakistani dress to a wedding or an event. The simple answer is yes! These versatile outfits can be worn for any occasion, such as Eid or wedding dawats. The Wedding season is here, and if you’re getting married in Pakistan, there’s a good chance that your outfit will be very similar to the current fashion trends and forecasts; however, you have all the accessibility to stand out.
The best part about these dresses? They’re versatile enough for any occasion: work meetings and parties alike will feel just as festive when paired with this gorgeous piece of jewelry or this scarf, so whether you want to look pretty for those photos at the reception or celebrate with coworkers after hours, these outfits are surefire winners every time.
A Pakistani wedding outfit is a beautiful and elegant piece of clothing that can be worn on many occasions. The best thing about these outfits is that they are so versatile that you can wear them at weddings or other events!