Bajaj EMI Card: The EMI Network Card comes with a set of charges. Examples of expenses include joining costs, processing fees, convenience fees, mandate registration fees, loan encashment fees, check bounce charges, and add-on card fees. Mandatory rejection charges, yearly fees, penal interest, and statement/document charges are some of the other Bajaj Finserv EMI Card charges that may be applicable depending on usage. These charges apply to both the online-only Insta EMI card and the offline-only Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
How Much Does The Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Network Card Cost?
The following are some of the fees required to be paid for the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Network Card-
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Fee
When you apply for an Insta EMI Card online or a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offline, you will be charged an EMI Network Card application fee. It’s also called the instant activation cost or the joining fee. It is necessary to activate the card to utilise the pre-approved loan balance to make purchases.
- The Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Network Card Processing Fee
The processing charge for the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Network Card varies depending on the purchase, such as home products, appliances, electronics, medical treatments, sports, fitness, travel, and so on. While most products do not have a processing fee, you may still be charged a small cost for certain items. This depends on the product, the scheme, and the dealer. Processing fees for the EMI network range from zero to 1,017 INR.
- Convenience Fee on Bajaj EMI Card
A convenience fee is not the same as a surcharge. It is charged for the ease with which the complete payment amount can be converted into simple EMIs at the moment of sale using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- Annual Charges for the EMI Card
If your EMI Card has been inactive for 12 months from the preceding year’s validity month, Bajaj will charge you an annual fee. It’s sometimes referred to as the Card Renewal Fee or Card Inactive Fee. On the front side of your card, you’ll find the specifics of the validity month. For example, if you’ve had an EMI Network Card since September 2019 but haven’t used it in a year, your yearly fees on the Bajaj EMI Network Card will be due in October 2020.
- Penal Interest on EMI Network Card
You will be charged interest if you don’t pay your EMI by the due date. It is in effect from the date of delayed payment until the instalment is fully cleared.
So, don’t put it off any longer and apply for a Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card immediately. If you choose not to apply online, you can apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card by choosing in-store financing at any of the offline partner locations.
How to Apply for the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card Online?
Complete the Bajaj Finserv Card apply online procedure via the Bajaj MARKETS online website or mobile app, doesn’t matter if you are an existing Bajaj customer or a new customer. The process is as follows-
- Step 1: Visit the Bajaj Markets website and go to the webpage of EMI Card, click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Step 2: To check your eligibility, select your occupation, input your registered mobile number with the bank, your DOB in DD/MM/YYYY format, and your name as it appears on your PAN card.
- Step 3: Select ‘Check Your Offer’ to see your pre-approved Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offer.
- Step 4: Enter the one-time password (OTP) delivered to your registered mobile phone number. Fill out the form with your full name, gender, email, PAN, and pin code.
- Step 5: Use OKYC (Offline KYC) or CKYC to double-check your KYC information (Central KYC).
- Step 6: To activate your Insta EMI Card, pay ₹530 (including all taxes).
- Step 7: Click Submit to begin using your card and take advantage of exclusive Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offers and advantages.
To Wrap It Up
The Bajaj FinServ EMI Network Card is a low-cost solution to check goods off the shopping list. You can get a pre-approved loan of up to ₹ 4 lakhs if you have an EMI Network card, or ₹2 lakhs if you have an Insta EMI Card. You can also take advantage of the no-cost EMI and the flexible repayment period, which allows you to pay back your loan at any time between 3 and 24 months.